Monday, September 17, 2012

Just another winter

I can feel it in my bones, in my heart, in my soul.....
Fall and winter are coming, and it never goes well.
Maybe a self fulfilling prophecy, but this feeling that comes as soon
as it starts getting cold just comes on its own. 

This feeling of despair and loneliness just comes with the seasons.
Every time is see leaves falling from tree's I have the uncontrollable urge to talk to people
that I can't talk to anymore. 
Too many friends that turned to enemies, too many friends gone forever.

To try and explain what happens with letters is almost impossible. 
24 years of life have done this. I could write a novel trying to start at the beginning with everything
that has gotten me here, all the events that could be considered milestones, or forks in the road. 

Self pity's meaningless 

No comments: