Monday, June 20, 2011

This Photograph is Proof



This is one of the first photos I took....
I remember getting up early....
Going out to just take photos....
I had to....I needed to.....

To be honest it's been a long time since I've picked up my camera and done anything that I felt made me happy. I can't remember the last time I needed to take a picture....
The need to take a photo....it used to be so strong.....
It's like my photography has become a job that I hate waking up to do....

It's been a lot of disappointments, ups and down, and I'm still not even close to "making it", It feels like I was better off when I started...the ambition, the drive....the inspiration...
I lost it somewhere along the way....but I want it back....

I went through all my photos on my hard drive....it was more than just a look at my progress as a photographer, it was a look at my progress as a person, and all the places and changes that have taken place.....
So much is different, so much is gone....
but so much is still here to be thankful for....
being blessed with an amazing family....
making it out of points in my life that I didn't think I could make it through.

Here I am, still here, still with more than I'm deserving of.....
I am one of the worst people with counting my blessings....
but I am right now....and it's overwhelming.

It's time to start remembering why I picked up a camera to begin with....
I need to get back to that place....and remember everything thats gotten me here
where I came from.....

please take a look at my website if you get the chance...
and recommend it to a friend....

http://www.bradnoonanphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/bradnoonanphotography


No comments: